Saturday, May 28, 2011

Thrift Share!

It's that time of the week again for thrift share! i didn't much this week. i stopped by one of my favorite stores just once, went to one antique store, and two estates sales (that were a bust). here i what i picked up.

some vintage craft books. here are some of the projects:

"unicorn"

mr. brown bangs. made out of a bleach bottle.

a lovely wedding bleach bottle centerpiece!

cute birthday decorations made out of old magazines.

two squirrels. the one on the left is a bank and has a clumpy furry tail

a child craft book. i love the cover of this edition! i'll have to look for more of the set!

some snow globes. i don't know if they are actually vintage but i love the style. there was a box FULL of snow globes at this thrift store. i pulled out the cutest ones. it kind of made me sad to see the discarded collection.

i'm linking up with her library adventures as usual.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, you found some fabulous things, I wonder who collected the snow globes

    ReplyDelete
  2. the books are so lovely, I remember playing with these snow globes when I was younger, the squirrels are super cute!


    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finds! That children's book cover design is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognize that little brown squirrel. I have a set of 4 and I love them! There's a momma, papa and two babies. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute squirrels!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. the child craft book ànd the snow globes... mhmmmmm! n♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got a bit addicted to making sock monkeys recently, and still have a half made sock zebra looking at me reproachfully when I go in my bedroom...great magazines you found!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...