Friday, May 24, 2013

5 years!

 photo wedding.jpg
Today is our five year wedding anniversary! We wanted to take some kind of big trip (5 years ago we planned on New Zealand) but it isn't in the cards for us right now. I'm not sure what we're going to do today, but tomorrow we have tickets for the Lion King on stage! I'm really excited about it!
I'll leave you with some of my favorite photos from our wedding! It was such a fun and perfect day!
 photo IMG_6356_01.jpg
 photo IMG_5974.jpg
 photo IMG_6696-1.jpg
 photo IMG_6617.jpg
 photo IMG_6635.jpg
 photo IMG_7007.jpg
 photo IMG_6383.jpg
 photo IMG_6803.jpg
 photo IMG_6120.jpg
 photo IMG_7057.jpg
 photo IMG_7087.jpg
This picture of my best friend Thomas reeling my mom in will forever be one of my favorites!
 photo IMG_7115.jpg
I love you Travis! Here is to one hundred more years together!

18 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you guys! You both looked fantastic and it looks like your wedding was so much fun!
    The Husband and I are celebrating our 5th anniversary today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary, you two! These pictures are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary, rae! beautiful photos— i love the little cake bride + groom! and your dress length is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! You guys get cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary to a wonderful funky couple! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! Your wedding pictures are so sweet. You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary and love that you shared your photos...looks like a fun day! New Zealand will happen someday - you have a ton of happy years ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! My sister was in New York a couple of weeks ago and saw the Lion King, it was her holiday highlight, so good she cried! Have a great time xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! You look so precious and I love your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. :) Marriage is good, right? And I love that you anticipate being 130 together <3 Now that's love stamina. Happy Anniversary, Rae.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary! Chucky & I have our 5th this year too :) My doesn't time just fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulations, where you 23 when you married? Us to. Marriage is wonderful and dont worry about the big trip, we never made the big trip for five or ten and now 12 is around the corner and Im happy where I am

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Congrats on five years; 2008 must have been a magical year (both my brother and my sister were married that year too)! Here's to many more happy years together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is so rad.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are always most welcome in New Zealand. I am sure we could find you a bed for a few nights. We live in Tauranga , check it out on google some time

    Kind regards

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Anniversary!!! Cute wedding.
    Try for NZ on your 10th maybe! I'll show you the thrift scene!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...