Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Craft Room Close Ups

I thought I would share a few more photos from around my craft room. I needed a place to group all my woodland themed knick knacks, and this is the room that won! It has been a MESS for a long time, and pretty unusable, but I spent some time in there the other day and heres hoping it will inspire to get in there and do something creative!
There are mostly squirrels and deer and owls, but you'll see a healthy smattering of skunks and foxes rabbits too. I've got a couple bins full of vintage fabric up there begging to be used. I would love to make a simple quilt sometime this year.
 I'm working on filling the walls. It is a challenge because I don't want to hang too many squirrels in one place. Haha, the struggle is real!
 Teeny made in Japan deer on my thread holder.
 My expidit shelf is BURSTING with art supplies and books. I tried to group everything so I will be able to find it.
 I think that owl is the cutest ash tray I've even seen. I have a LOT of ashtrays around my house, even though I've never smoked. Sometimes they are too adorable!
 Another little collection, walnut crafts! 
 This skunk is my favorite. I like the bump chenille tail.
There you have it! One little over stuffed corner for my craft room! Hopefully I'll be back soon to show you something I've actually made!

9 comments:

  1. You know I absolutely love your theme rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I thoroughly approve of every square inch of that room. "The struggle is real.." - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always like seeing creative spaces! Yours is tidy..full, but tidy. The deer in the first photo is adorable. Is it cardboard?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is! i'm not really sure what it is for. there were a bunchof them at an estate sale i went too. i have a circus pony and a rabbit too.

      Delete
  4. Omg so adorable. I love seeing parts of your huge collections. How rad is that Bambi Pez?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh so much delightful stuff! I absolutely love the walnut squirrels! too cute and kitsch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it - I hope to have a craft room one day. You are so tidy too, I tend towards messy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its only tidy because i had just spent a few hours going through everything! i don't think i've ever been described as tidy before! haha!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...