Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Preparing for Halloween!

 I've been so busy this month I haven't really had a chance to put up my decorations or do anything for Halloween other than work on our costumes. Today we remedied that by carving a pumpkin with the girls! As you can see, Priscilla and I were very festive.
 The pugs were VERY interested in the pumpkin guts!
 Here is Phyllis being helpful.
 We only had one pumpkin, so I drew the design and Travis carved. I like going classic/scary.
 I let the girls chew on a little bit of pumpkin. Apparently it can be a laxative for dogs, so they just got a few little bites. They loved it!
 Complete!
 Sadly, this is the extent of my Halloween decorating this year. Those lights are pretty cute though! My dad left them on my car one day when he drove by. Isn't that sweet?

 We made a delicious dinner and enjoyed it by the glow of our pumpkin! I'm making a pledge to keep the table cleared off so we can start having dinner in there more. It was fun!
The pugs were exhausted from all the following and watching they did. I can't wait for tomorrow! I think our costumes are going to turn out really well and we're going dancing at the 5 spot! Woo!

3 comments:

  1. I feel like Halloween kind of snuck up on my this year. our apartments barely decorated... ohwell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little puggies crack me up! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...